Key Candidate Info
|Job Title||Data Engineer|
|Availability (Notice Period)||Available 1st November|
- Data/Solution Architect, Designer, BI Consultant with 20+ years of experience, having all round skills in Stakeholder Management, Data Architecture, Design, Development, Business Analysis, Requirement gathering, Release Management and Implementation support
- Currently working for a Microsoft Gold partner on a range of projects for a big retail client on Azure data platform. The technology landscape includes Azure Data Factory, ADLS Gen1 and Gen2, Analysis Services, Hive, Databricks and SQL Server
- Highly skilled in Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL, Azure Synapse, and designing & delivering data solutions.
Key skills & experience
He is a very talented Engineer with over 20 years of experience. He is happy to work remotely or hybrid if required.
In his current contract role where he has been for 2 years, he has responsible for:
- Worked as Data Architect on a migration programme from a legacy system to Salesforce
- Provisioned a Data Warehouse by sourcing data from Salesforce and other data sources
- Designed a Data Mart with Fact and Dimension tables to meet the requirements of 100+ reports and dashboards
- Extensively used Azure Synapse Pipelines (ADF) in building pipelines for Extract and Load, and Stored Procedures to transform data as per the business requirements.
- Technology: Azure SQL, Azure Synapse, Azure Data Lake, DevOps Pipelines.
He is a great communicator and can interview immediately.