Not for profit
£50000 - £55000
Digital Project Manager
A great opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to join a fast-paced Digital Division to deliver an array of exciting and complex digital projects for a Not for profit organization. This is a key role who will be responsible for the management of one or multiple digital development teams and the efficient delivery and evolution of their digital product portfolio. This role will ensure a high level of team performance, digital product quality and adherence to governance that delivers value through the application of appropriate frameworks, relationships, and team support.
The key day to day task of the Digital Project Manager would be:
• Scoping project requirements, considerations, and dependencies.
• Define required objectives, with success measures and return on investment.
• Prepare, negotiate and/or secure budgets.
• Develop detailed project plans and supervise progress.
• Collaborate with internal partners and third-party agencies where necessary to design, develop and implement new digital developments.
• Develop relationships across the business and keep all partners informed of project progress via comprehensive and regular communications.
The key requirements of the Digital Project Manager would be:
• At least 5yrs experience as a web/digital/ecommerce project manager or similar position in a not for profile industry environment.
• Experience line managing junior project managers, developers, or UX/UI designers
• Experience handling development strategies across web, app and social.
• Understanding web design, SEO, Accessibility and UX standard methodologies.
• Confidence using data analytics tools such as Adobe or Google Analytics, with the ability to draw insights and make strategic decisions based on data.
• Familiarity with Content Management Systems and basic HTML/CSS.
• Experience managing, communicating, and building collaborative relationships.
Location – Remote
Salary – £55,000
Type – Permanent
Tag: Project Management