30 days holiday + 30% bonus + 21% pension
Build/DevOps manager with commercial experience in building and deploying large scale .net and Java based web applications is required to join a well-established finance institute on an exciting digital transformation journey based in London.
• Experience in delivering, building and deploying large scale .net and Java applications in a huge scale environment
• Experience building and deploying to cloud infrastructure (Azure)
• Automation and integrating
• Experience managing continuous integration services such as (TeamCity or Jenkins)
• Experience Administration of source control systems (GIT) and branching policies.
• MS Builds / Groovy experience
• Deep experience with at least one build tool ideally having designed a new build and taken it all the way through updating it to completion (Maven or ANT)
• Production experience checking and managing API compatibility across release versions
• Experience managing backwards compatibility of released software
• Experience with Oracle Database
This is part of large digital transformation and they require extra head count for a Build Manager (.net) /DevOps Engineer to help with their automation and deployment strategies, writing code for build/deployment process and all aspect of DevOps protocols especially with their new Azure capabilities.
This will be a mixture of .net and java applications working closely with their Azure infrastructure. The technical environment for their digital side is moving towards Sitecore/Mulesoft, which right now is the “in” CMS platform many companies are moving to. This will involve deploying .net, Java applications to cloud (Azure), building out environments whilst working closely with developers, release teams, PM's.
As a build manager /DevOps you will be working closely alongside developers, project managers, tech leads and release engineers where you will ultimately be responsible for continuous build, test and deployment processes within the IT management.
You will be will be working in an agile way to help ensure the environments are built to an efficient way whilst keeping to best practices for deployments.
Company and Benefits
A fantastic company where they empower all their employees and are looking for someone who will not just sit and code but can stand up and make themselves heard. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to move in to a leadership, architect or technical programme position.
Unfortunately due to client restraints I can’t give you salary details but what I can tell you is that it is very competitive. The great basic salary comes with a double contributory pension scheme of up to 14%, entitlement of 30 days’ holiday, annual bonus scheme of up to 30%, annual performance reviews and discount on their products.
The perfect time to join an organisation to be part of their digital transformation piece of work. If you want to be involved in a high profile and challenging programme of work in a demanding environment with the latest technologies, please apply or call 0207 092 8190.
Tags: .NET, CMS, Development, Application support, Architects, Data Administration, network security, cyber, ethical hacking , Pen testing, Systems Administration, UNIX (LINUX, SOLARIS, TPU64, AIX), Storage, Support, RDBMS