Senior iOS Developer
£50000 - £75000 plus bonus schemes, share options, private gym membership
iOS Developer with a strong understanding in iOS SDK, Swift, Objective-C, iOS UI/UX/ design principles & patterns, OOP and experience working with RESTful APIs is immediately required to join a multi award-winning FinTech based in Waterloo currently revolutionising the Consumer Finance space.
Working as an iOS Developer, you will be part of a dedicated and ambitious Agile mobile team, helping build and deliver new features to grow the business’s existing of products (credit cards, loans, Mortgages, insurance etc.) to service their multi-million customer base across the UK & EU.
Using the latest iOS technologies both hybrid & native (they have several native iOS apps built in Swift), you’ll be working alongside a cross-functional team of iOS & Android Developers to help deliver projects whilst continue to drive the team forward.
Added to this, you will be supported by a strong team of DevOps Engineers to ensure the right infrastructure and CI tooling is in place to do your job effectively.
With over 6 million + customers in the UK using the mobile app, you’ll working within the team pushing through POC’s into production, improve authentication/security issues whilst be involved in iOS & mobile architectural decisions to consistently improve app and help scale it to new international markets in 2018.
• Strong knowledge of iOS SDK, Swift and Objective-C
• Strong understanding of design patterns and Object-Oriented Programming
• Solid knowledge of iOS UI/UX design principles, patterns and best practices
• Solid knowledge of Auto Layout, Storyboards, XIBs
• In-depth experience of working with RESTful APIs
• Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment and collaborative tools (e.g Jira)
• Understanding of build processes and CI tooling (e.g. Jenkins, Fastlane)
• Experience with Instruments and advanced debugging
• Experience with iTunesConnect, release process
• Experience with Unit/UI testing (e.g. XCTest, Appium, Nimble, OHHttpStubs)
The FinTech has grown 100% every year over the past 2 years where there the engineering function have won several awards for both their product and development practices. They are setting the standard and are always keeping up to date with the latest technologies, with their code base being consistently renewed to eliminate legacy technologies. Due to growth they are now working in cross functional teams that are driven by data and delivering excellence for their ever-growing customer base.
After a successful product release in a different continent in late 2017, they have plans to go global in 2018 and are looking to kick on.