£45000 - £58000
Statistically proficient and SQL astute Data Scientist is required for world's leading eCommerce company. This is a role for a Data Scientist to sit within the Customer Analytics team of one of the most desirable companies in the world with an onus on the successful candidate to deliver advanced and actionable customer insights to increase the efficiency of the Client's efficiency, loyalty propositions and customer experience.
• Demonstrated experience of using SAS, R or similar tools for data analysis, structuring, transforming and visualising big data (strong SQL skills are a must)
• Clear presentation of findings and guiding next steps at various points
• Focus, resilience and great at problem solving. Able to easily continue to find solutions and work towards goals when setbacks/ hurdles occur
• Ability to build statistical models (such as linear regression, logistic etc.) and customer segmentations
• Willing to learn new frameworks and languages required for the task
• Hands on use of big data in large projects using Hadoop or Spark is a bonus
Work Experience and Education Guidelines:
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Data Science or similar and 3+ years working in an advanced analytics role OR a Master’s degree in one of these subjects and at least a year of work experience
• Past experience in a role focused on customer insight, statistical modelling, data science or similar
• Solid understanding of online marketing, preferably in a past or current role
Initi8 Recruitment's client is a true industry giant and can offer a platform for exponential personal and professional growth.
If that interests you, and you feel you have the listed skillset then please give Henry a shout on 0207 092 8190 or drop him your CV at email@example.com.
Follow us on social media:
Tags: Statistician, Data Analyst, Data Mining, Data Modelling, Marketing analyst, SQL