Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Oracle Developer with strong PL/SQL, Oracle Forms and Oracle Reports is urgently required to work on a Mainframe decommissioning project for a well-respected insurance company based in Exeter.
As an Oracle Developer you will be part of an Agile team working on a Mainframe decommissioning project. You will focus on Design, Build and test. This role would suit anyone at Senior Oracle Database Developer level with solid Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Forms and Oracle Reports experience. Any experience working on a similar project would be advantageous.
Skills and essential experience:
* Oracle Developer
* Oracle Forms
* Oracle Reports
* Oracle 11g
* Any experience working on a Mainframe decommissioning project would be advantageous.
* Any code merge/branch management experience would be ideal.
* Agile or Waterfall experience
* Financial Services or Insurance experience is essential.
* Excellent communication/interpersonal skills -MUST be a team player.
This is an excellent company to work where you will be working on a one of their largest projects with excellent extension prospects. This is also a great opportunity to gain Agile experience.
Interested? Please contact email@example.com or call 0207 0928190
Follow us on social media:
Tags: Development, Oracle