450 - 525
Initi8 Recruitment are seeking a DevOps Engineer with strong Linux administration/scripting skills working in high availability environments is urgently required to join an innovative tech company.
• The role of DevOps Engineer will require maintenance off all internal and production infrastructure, whilst providing technical support.
• You will also have the responsibility as a member of the team taking the platform to the next level
• The delivery of an enhanced site reliability system from one of their current cross functional delivery factions.
• You will be involved in improving the current continuous delivery pipelines
• Involved in sprint work with the entire engineering team to deliver APIs and content in to production.
• Strong Linux Systems administration
• Experience with at least one configuration management system
• Scripting experience (Bash/Python)
• Cloud experience
• Expeirence working on both RDBMS and NoSQL databases
• Monitoring tools experience (AppDynamic/New Relic)
• CI/CD practical understanding
The perfect candidate will be an expert DevOps Linux person who enjoys working in a fast paced ecommerce company.
Our client is one of the fastest growing companies in the UK with over 2 million users of their product. They are working with the latest technologies within an exciting new green field opportunity in consumer finance.
This is an urgent 3-month contract role working in a start-up where you made be asked to do different tasks, if that appeals, then please get in touch. Please email your CV to Zak@Initi8recruitment.com immediately or call on 0207 092 8190.
Follow us on social media:
Tags: Systems Administration, Middleware (MQ Series, Websphere, Weblogic)