Senior Data Planner
£40000 - £45000
Senior Data Planner required to be part of a team responsible for making recommendations and contributing heavily to the planning of customer database selections to support marketing activity. Through the use of the CRM Tool (IBM Campaign Unica) selections will be best in class, efficient and to schedule. The role holder will also drive suggestions for better data uses and handle all related queries.
• Supply accurate customer data to personalise data driven marketing activity.
• Work alongside the CRM team and help define the contact strategy.
• Act as a customer data expert adding value through recommendations you make.
• Work with the Analytics team to define new segments and models, implementing these within campaigns and track performance against campaign KPIs.
• Work alongside the Customer Data team to define new data streams.
• Feed requirements for continuous improvements to campaign activities.
• Proven background in Data Planning
• Experience in multi-channel campaign planning
• Ability to build and execute new campaigns, QA and document.
• Solid understanding of CRM data systems (IBM Campaign, Unica), processes and analytics platforms
• CRM experience (database marketing / loyalty / CRM / acquisition and retention marketing)
• Sound knowledge and experience of using SQL to at least an intermediate level
• Superb engagement and influencing skills in dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent communicator - able to explain the technical details of data in a non-technical way both written and verbal
If you think the above matches your capabilities then please do call Henry on 0207 092 8190 or send your CV to email@example.com
Follow us on social media:
Tags: CRM, E-commerce, Campaign analyst