SQL Database Administrator
£47000 - £55000
SQL Database Administrator (DBA) required for a World leading e-commerce brand based in central London. Initi8 Recruitment is looking for talented SQL DBA to work with high availability SQL Server 2005,2008 e-commerce database to ensure the smooth running of the fantastic company.
You will be an expert at performance and tuning and all of the expected responsibilities that the database administrator of a high availability set-up would expect - Clustering, Database Mirroring, Disaster Recovery etc. You should be able to demonstrate a keen ability to manage and configure a RDBMS but any experience with NoSQL is a massive bonus.
- Education: BS/MS - Computer or relevant engineering discipline strongly desired.
- Strong experience of DBA experience with solid experience working in a high transaction, 24x7 Microsoft SQL eCommerce database environment.
-Thorough understanding of database mirroring and transaction log shipping.
- Expertise in database server specification, performance tuning , analysis. and optimization.
- Experience in a 24x7, high traffic OLTP environment.
- Extensive experience with database transnational replication.
- Extensive experience with Windows 2008 clustering .
- Experience with Oracle, MySQL, Cassandra and/or MongoDB desired.
If the above sounds like you and you want to work for cracking client then please give Henry a ring on 0207 092 8190 and send your CV to email@example.com
Follow us on social media:
Tags: Olap Services, Data Administration, SQL DBA , SQL, RDBMS